Over the past few months I have been working with Shelly Terrell, Jason Bedell, and Chris Rogers on a secret project. 🙂 I am happy to say that I don’t have to keep the secret any longer but can share the project with all of you! In two weeks (July 31st and August 1st, 2010), we will be holding a worldwide virtual e-conference for free! The conference is called Reform Symposium and it is a conference for teachers, administrators, students, and parents. This year the conference is focused on innovative practices in education and what role these practices can play in educational reform.
We have an incredible lineup of presenters and keynote speakers that you can see here. We hope that no matter where you are in the world, you will join us for parts or all of the conference on these days.
What you can do:
- Mark your calendars for July 31st and August 1st 2010
- Tweet about the conference using the #rscon10 hashtag so we can follow everyone’s tweets.
- Invite your friends, both those you know online and off.
- Blog about the conference and then tell us about your blog post on Twitter using the #rscon10 hash tag.
- Join the conversations and fun on the Reform Symposium website. You can add friends, start conversations, and chat about the sessions.
- Add me as your friend on the website.
- Add the Reform Symposium badge to your blog or website to let others know you will be attending.
This conference is for you! We hope that you will join us for fun, learning, collaboration, and maybe even a few prizes. See you there!