Posted by admin | Posted in Classroom Management, inspiration, professional development, Project PLN | Posted on 10-07-2012
Tags: articles, education, learning, online magazine, project pln, teaching
It’s that time again! Project PLN is ramping up for another year of sharing. We took a little time off for the summer to re-charge our batteries (and let you recharge yours).
What is Project PLN? A collection of articles written by members of our PLN (Personal Learning Network-that’s you), on a common theme, all in one place. Project PLN is an opportunity to get to know more passionate educators, and hear new voices. It is a chance for us to connect and think and dream together. We are excited to begin another year of Project PLN in August.
The focus of our August issue is Back to School Tips. Over the years we have all discovered tips and tricks that help us make the start of the year a little easier. I am often learning new tips from others and always have the same reaction: duh, why didn’t I think of that?! This is our chance to share and get some new ideas. We are looking for articles (this could be a blog post you’ve already written) from anyone involved in education. You can be a teacher, classroom assistant, principal, hall monitor, superintendent, coach, or Sir Ken Robinson. We want you to share your best ideas with the rest of us!
We publish everything we receive that follow these guidelines:
- Email the article, or link to the article to ProjectPLN10@gmail.com
- Please include a small bio that includes any links to your blog, Twitter handle, and other information you would like to share. A picture is encouraged (we like seeing you!) but not required.
- You can send us a new piece or a blog post you wrote ages ago. A good idea is a good idea!
- All posts need to be submitted by Friday, August 17, 2012. We are hoping to make the issue live on August 21, 2012.
- If you work for an online degree program…no need to submit anything. This isn’t an opportunity to advertise. We won’t post your stuff, so don’t bother!
That’s everything, we look forward to seeing your best tips and tricks for starting a school year.