Posted by admin | Posted in Blogs, Friday Recap, Middle/High School, Primary Elementary, Secondary Elementary | Posted on 13-08-2010
Happy Friday everyone! In case you missed it, here is what I was up to this week outside of iLearn Technology. Have a perfectly wonderful weekend
- Redefining Cheating- this post created a lot of discussion and controversy this week on my Dreams of Education Blog.
- Why I Love Worksheets- this was a follow-up post I wrote to the Redefining Cheating post on Dreams of Education.
- Flipboard- a review of how to use the Flipboard app in the classroom on my iPad Curriculum blog.
- ARIS- a review of an Augmented Reality and Interactive Storytelling application…probably the best application I have seen for education to date! Check out the review on my iPad Curriculum blog.
- This week I created an Edublogger Alliance social network. Join us if you are a blogging educator!
- On Blogging- a blog post I wrote on the Edublogger Alliance social network about blogging.
- Still no word on funding for my iPad project. I would still appreciate your votes in the Kohls Cares $500,000 give away. Click this link and vote for Cherry Hills Christian.
Thank you all for your comments, tweets, retweets, and support this week!