It is a beautiful Friday in Colorado, the beginning crispness of fall is just breaking through the summer heat. I hope you all had a wonderful week.
Here is a recap of what I have been up to when I’m not blogging here:
- Break Free of the Box- a Dreams of Education post about what school currently looks like, and my vision of what school should look like.
- When Hunches Collide- a Dreams of Education post about some hunches I have about education, things I have been thinking about but haven’t totally figured out yet. I could use your help on that post!
- The obligation to desert mediocrity: Waiting for Robin Hood– a Dreams of Education post about the current state of education and teachers who look more like Robin Hood than Superman.
- LearnBoost Gradebook– A post on iPad Curriculum, LearnBoost is a free gradebook and classroom management system that is online and can be used from any web browser as well as on the iPad.
- New lessons posted this week– Technology and Character Education: A lesson in empathy.
- Don’t forget to enter the EdTech UNconference contest to win a year long pass…a $200 value!
- Don’t forget to Change the World!