Posted by admin | Posted in 5Sigma, Anastasis Academy, For Teachers, Middle/High School, Primary Elementary, professional development, Secondary Elementary, Teacher Resources | Posted on 06-01-2016
Tags: 5sigma, conference, pd, professional development
This week at Anastasis, we watched Kid President’s rules for being more awesome in this new year: “What if all made it our resolution to make this year awesome for somebody else?” (If you haven’t shared it with your kids…you should!)
I’m taking this resolution to heart and want to help make your year awesome! In February, we want to energize you to make the rest of 2016 more awesome with the 5Sigma Education Conference.
5Sigma Education Conference is THE conference to attend if you are interested in:
- Innovative school models- Tour Anastasis Academy with our students. Ask questions, meet our team, and see education re-imagined.
- Learner Profiles- How do develop a complete learner profile to inform individualization
- A fresh approach to assessment- Explore the goals of assessment and how we’ve re-thought assessment
- A new perspective on classroom space/building use
- Inquiry learning
- Professional development approaches that transform
- Building a strong school community
- Learning excursions
- Innovative uses of technology and ePortfolios
- Prototype labs and maker spaces
- Incredible conversations with world changing thinkers and innovators
We can’t wait to meet you all in person!