|Kelly Tenkely iLearn Consulting|
Are you looking for a customized technology integration solution for your school or classroom? I provide consulting services and act as a supportive resource to help you identify strengths, weaknesses, and places where technology is a natural fit for improving learning. I am available to conduct customized workshops and seminars that are tailor made to fit the unique needs of your school.
I can help your school or classroom:
- Connect the learning in the classroom with peers, experts, ideas, and resources from around the world.
- Use social media to increase learning, improve school culture, and create personal learning networks.
- Connect learning to essential life skills including collaborating, communicating, and creating.
- Look at the current curriculum structure and offer recommendations of where technology naturally supports the learning goals.
- Help teachers think differently about technology integration and offer resources for planning with technology.
- Provide concrete examples of technology integrations that works.
In addition to consulting I offer professional development and teacher workshops including:
- Digital Storytelling
- Using Social Media in the classroom
- Blogging with students
- Internet Safety
- Making the shift toward a paperless classroom
- Using technology to differentiate instruction
- Building a personal learning network
- Technology integration in elementary school
- Utilizing a Mac learning environment
- Using Promethean interactive whiteboards for authentic, engaging learning (Promethean Certified)
- Using iPads in the classroom
Please, contact me for questions about presentations, workshops, fees, and availability.