At Anastasis Academy, our year begins by building a Learner Profile for every student. Before we’ve even ventured into the school year, we know a tremendous amount about our students. This is the first step for building student agency. Our Learner Profile is made up of six parts:
- The Learner Profile Survey (student’s interests/passions)
- Multiple Intelligence Strengths
- Learning Style Preferences
- Brain Dominance
- Parent/guardian hopes and goals for the school year (both social/emotional and academic)
- Strengths finder results (we like Thrively!)
We get a lot of requests for our Learner Profile template. Today, I’m sharing the first piece: the Learner Profile Survey. These are the questions we ask our students each year to get a better understanding of who they are, what makes them tick, what their vulnerabilities are.
To download this resource for FREE, just enter your information below and you’ll receive an email with the Learner Profile Survey PDF!
The complete Learner Profile template is free with purchase of the Learning Genome Project Card Sets that help you determine multiple intelligence strengths, learning style preferences, and brain dominance.